In this episode, I share how I came up with some logical, consistent weather rules and how I base that weather on the real world. It was a long journey through random charts and blog posts to get here, but I finally have a system that I’m happy with!
- Listen now on Soundcloud: Season 1 Episode 16 – Weather in my D&D Campaign
- Links to iTunes, Google Play
- Download directly
- Pits & Perilous blog – Weather Tables by a Real Meteorologist
- Save vs. All Wands blog – The Almanac of Fantasy Weather Vol 1 (Drive Thru RPG, Lulu)
- Köppen climate classification – Map of the World’s classifications